Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Quick Synopsis of Recent Activity

Did I ever mention I made a quick trip home to Indiana?   I couldn't stand it anymore and my parents could either!  Landon was growing quickly and they had to see him!  While I was there we found out my grandma had kidney cancer.  She was at Mayo clinic and within 4 days they found the cancer, ran a bunch of tests, removed the cancer and she came home!  Praise God!  I have a constant prayer that runs through my head.  "Lord, please keep my family in tact.  I know someday I will have to deal with death, but not yet.  Not yet Lord."  Seriously, I think I pray this everyday.  Especially being far away.  My grandma has amazing strength.  I only got to see her for a day, but I have to laugh because if anyone was going to get over cancer in a matter of days it would be her!   Praise God!

Landon flies pretty well when we have an empty seat.  Sweet boy.
Just being curious like his dad. He probably will want to fly planes too.   
Sweet mom.  


Landon started crawling on March 4th... so that was pretty close to Ty's prediction of two weeks!  He's moving all over the house! Landon and I were in the bedroom yesterday and he heard Ty walk in after work.  He started crawling, grunting with excitement until he reached the front door!  Ty was just standing there waiting, so proud that Landon crawled to him!  900 sq ft really makes it easy to crawl from room to room!

The move went great!  We had so much help, it was wonderful!  
Hank's just sitting and reflecting on all his good memories of being pent up in the back yard all summer long in the blazing heat.  He's on to bigger and better things now that he works at the golf course. 


We are really liking our new place!  Lando loves the pool!

This is before we went to the pool.  I had a little fun with the sunscreen on his head.    

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love all the pictures and so glad you finally got on this thing, lol:) But really it was good to read about what you guys have been up to. Can't wait to see you guys soon:)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Landon crawling! He has gotten so big! I'm sad I never got to hold him as a sweet, snuggly little newborn! And SO jealous that y'all are swimming already (I guess that happens in Arizona)

Jenni said...

Isn't crawling fun!!! Where are you guys living now?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update... i miss you.

Tess