Ty's been saying Landon is going to be crawling soon. He's giving it two weeks.
I've been in denial and to be honest I haven't really been paying that much attention to my boy's scooting skills on the floor.
I just sit him down with some toys and then go on to do something else and assume he's not getting into anything because he never has before because he's still just a little baby, right?
This morning I sat him down a few feet away from the TV with a few random toys to play with, and I hopped on the computer to finish up some work.
Next thing I knew Landon was all tangled up in the wireless router that was tucked pretty far underneath the TV stand. What? How'd he get over there? He ooched backwards.
So I watched him for awhile and realized that Ty is right, he'll be crawling before we know it!
I'm giving it two weeks too.
1 comments:
Yay!!!!
Post a Comment