So, we proceeded to look for something else last month. We found a townhouse we loved and got them to drop the price $150 from where they were. Then we found out that our lease agreement states we have to give our 30 days on the last day of the month. So we waited until the end of the month and sure enough, that place was taken the day before I called!
So we gave our 30 days anyways.
Then the other place I really like was snatched up.
I love our house now. Its so fun living here. I love our backyard and the open spaces. So, I couldn't help but feel a little funny when I walked outside and saw that our landlord had put up signs!
For some reason, I'm all worked up over this. I feel anxious! Thank goodness Ty doesn't. He just looks at it like we have 24 more days to figure it out! I don't know why something silly like this seems to be testing my faith so much! So, if you would pray for me and my silly anxiety over this whole thing that'd be great!
4 comments:
I'll be praying! I know you'll find something great!
Michelle I am the same way. I am such a worrier. I am sure you will find something. I will keep you guys in my prayers. It can be scary when the future is so uncertain.
Wow, I had no idea!! I am sure you guys will find something great with how the market is these days. Are you both wanting to stay in FH? I will miss your place, but change is always a wonderful thing. We should talk soon cuz I miss you.
Oh, shushy. i love you.
Post a Comment