Well, my wiener dog eats everything. I woke up and found Maddie sitting in the middle of the living room with flaky remnants of a head of garlic hanging out of her mouth. Interesting food choice. They say garlic is good for your health.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yankee eats goose poop. It's disgusting. And lately, I think she likes it more because its frozen. Yup. That's what I deal with. :)
mmmm...that has got to be some fabulous doggy breath!
we dont have a dog. but, we have a Sosie... and let me tell ya-- those eat about anything they can get their hands on out of the ole trash can! Old yogurt, onion peels, the crust of Emerson's sandwiches... it doesnt matter what it is-- she's all over it!... and truly, thats why we love her!
That is hilarious!! I can't say my dogs eat anything too awfully interesting besides crayons!
Post a Comment