Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GirlfriendIT


Many of you have probably heard me talk about GirlfriendIT! If you haven't yet, create a profile to get full access to the site, join in on discussions and start sharing what you're passionate about!  Don't be intimidated to blog, heck I blog about my dog eating garlic, not spraying the waffle iron, skyping with my grandpa and other random things. I'm sure you have something better to say than that!  


I'm super pumped about GirlfriendIT for a few reasons. 

- Its an awesome job that I am blessed to have!   I manage all the content/users on the site!  I work with the creators, visionaries, and super tech guys to make it the best it can be.

- We're just getting started and there are endless possibilities to connect women, share stories and really truly make a difference. (Look for baton-IT-on coming soon!)

- We've made huge strides in the past few months, but we're no where near finished.  We will only continue to move forward and faster as this site grows! 

- I'm beginning friendships with awesome women that I wouldn't have had otherwise.  Its so encouraging to sign in and read through blogs and articles.  This is a positive place on the web!  A breath of fresh air for sure!

So check IT out and keep checking back

 Oh, and send me your thoughts a michellelewis@girlfriendit.com  We really want honest feedback!  This isn't about us, its about reaching women!  So tell us what you think! 

0 comments: