It was a short trip, but a full one! Ty and I had so much fun introducing Landon to all of his grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins on my side of the family! In the course of a week Landon was able to meet practically everyone in my family, including his two great great grandmas! It was a special time and one that I will remember forever! I wish I could have stayed longer!
Tess and the girls drove down from Rochester too! It was a blast to get the cousins together for some fun! Once again, Soren couldn't keep her hands off of Landon!
The entire month of September I was praying for it to be possible for Ty to come to Indiana too! I didn't really tell anyone that I was I praying for this because I was pretty sure it was a long shot. Well, what you do you know, Ty got offered his new job and ended his old job right before I was to leave for Indiana! On top of that we found cheap plane tickets! Amazing! It was so fun to have him with me for this trip.


Everyone was working hard at Two Tulips!
You can't always expect a perfect picture. This picture really captured the moment. Soren, of course, was the only kid happy!




3 comments:
Glad you had a good trip! Landon is getting so big and is such a cutie!!!
Wonderful pics!! So glad to hear that you guys had a fabulous time and now I miss you guys even more after seeing all the pics. I just need to call you already Michelle, which I will have to do tomorrow cuz it's late now. Talk to you soon!
thanks for letting the Stockman girls crash the party for a couple nights. We love y'all like crazy!
Post a Comment