Well, Landon is really starting to look at us and smile! Its really fun to watch him get all giggly.
This is Landon after 9 hours of continual sleep! I got to sleep from 9pm to 6am! I can't believe I didn't have to wake up with him once during the night!
Best buds...
The boy's getting chunky! He just weighed in at 13lbs! I love kissing that fat neck roll!
Ty and I went golfing with his cousins, Cody and Jacklin! Jacklin is an amazing cart driver. I'll be bringing her with me every time I go! I really love playing golf! I'm working on being good competition for Ty one day!
Last weekend we went over to Ty's uncle Jack and aunt CJ's for a pool party and cookout! Landon went for his first swim! He loved it!
Jack and CJ bought Landon his first Broncos outfit. As you can see, he's a little upset about it and wishes he was wearing blue and white... Go Colts!
Okay... These cat pictures are for Mallory especially. While we were at Jack and CJ's, there was this cat that was outside wandering the streets. I couldn't stop laughing. This is the kind of thing that my sister would think is so funny. Check out its tail. Its weird. It was like a squirrel's tail but on the body of a cat...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
A Good Night's Sleep and Tons of Smiles!
That kind of reminds me of The Office episode when Michael Scott says something like "body of a walrus with the head of a sea lion."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi this papa mallory is eating all my pie
miss u all nice ichat
i LOVE all the pics. landon is such a cutie and i already miss him. we need to get together again real soon. maybe next weekend?=) xoxoxo
Post a Comment