Monday, August 25, 2008

Because Aunt Tessa Wants More Pictures...

Tessa was requesting some new pictures and because I'm such a good sister I will grant this request.  Tess-  I'd like to see you return the favor with some new pictures of my sweet nieces when you get a chance! Haha

Landon's really been laughing, smiling, gurgling, and just plain happy lately.  He's sleeping anywhere from 11-12 hours a night now!  In the past month alone he's gained 3 lbs and over 2 inches in length. Its really fun to watch him grow!  



Ty takes his job as my pilot pretty seriously.  He's always in communication with air traffic control.    He cracks me up.  

Landon's first trip to the Apple Store!  It was a little sunny. 

He was pretty excited here.

9 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

Oh, Little Landon! I cant stand being this far from you!!

He is too cute... and Im glad to see Ty is still flying yall around the Phoenix Metroplex safely.

Love,
Aunt Tessa

Anonymous said...

What is with you people and the fixation on the Apple Store? And don't let Sean answer this!
Landon sure is growing! He is so sweet, I can't wait to meet him!

Ty and Michelle Lewis said...

Apple is an experience...its not just a product! haha

Anonymous said...

this is so good
hug him for us
Gramp and mamaw

Anonymous said...

what up boys and girls. i am finally checking your blog out. love the pics especially of tydogg setting his phazers with iphone. mr landon is a good looking kid!

Julie said...

YAY!! More pictures=) It's about time Michelle, j/k!! You're lil guy is getting more and more cute by the day. Can't wait to see you this weekend, well hopefully:) I miss YOU!!

Jenni said...

I love the pictures!! I can't believe how big he is getting. We have to get together when you come to visit in September.

Anonymous said...

why do you guys have to live soooooo far away??? Landon's getting so big, I hardly recognize him!

Sean said...

new post, please!
tk