Friday, July 25, 2008

Two Tulips Tootsies!


For those of you who don't know, my Mom owns Two Tulips, a stationery, invitation, personalized gift and baby gift store in downtown Lafayette, IN.  Mom sent Landon a few things from Two Tulips yesterday!  The only things that fit him now are for his feet!  She sent Pediped loafers and Trumpette socks that look like little tennis shoes! I threw some shorts on him and he kinda looks like an old man! I'm sure there will be more posts of Landon sporting Two Tulips goods to come!





4 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

This guy is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Love the shoes.

Sean Stockman said...

Sean, Sean, Sean.... You have met him!! haha... Anway, guys, the pics are great. His tootsies are super cute, but i want to eat those cheeks!! I cant stand being so far away from him.

Tess

Kara Graves said...

oh he is adorable! how are you adjusting to mommy-hood?

Julie said...

Landon is such a cutie!! Thanks for letting me hold and feed him, that was really special. Also, I love the lil tootsies:)