Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend


Landon went to his first movie!  Get Smart was a hilarious movie!  Ty and I are big fans of Steve Carell. We can't wait for the next season of The Office!  

Back to MiMi and Pa's for a little Wii action... John slaughtered me on the tennis court and the boxing ring...  I don't quite have this Wii thing figured out.
One of Landon's favorite places to sleep.

On Sunday we played golf with some friends and Landon stayed with MiMi and Pa for a few hours.  Its was 107ish outside at 3pm... I don't think I'll get anyone to play again with me until summer's over!  It was all my idea because I was just dying to go golfing for the first time since we'd had Landon!  I was actually able to bend over and put the ball on my tee without grunting!



2 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

this post makes me so happy! Thanks for the new pics...love yall!
tess

Sean Stockman said...

That was Tess that commented, now my turn!

Glad things are going so well for you guys. We love seeing the pictures. Landon is getting so big. He's going to be a giant when we see him next!

You guys look great! Love you