Wow! What a trip! Landon and I were gone for 2 1/2 weeks! While its really good to be back in Arizona, I sure do miss everyone! Ty flew in a few days before Thanksgiving, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family, and then headed to Michigan for Sally's wedding and to spend time with Sean and Tess!
Here's a handful of pictures from our adventures in Indiana and Michigan. I am so thankful for the quality time I got to spend with family and reunions I had with many friends along the way.
Papa and his great grand-boys!
Friends from high school, Jenni and Eli, Tara (pregnant and due in January) , and Sam and Sienna! We spent the entire afternoon together at Sam's house! It was great to catch up!
Thanksgiving Day at the Woody's... 5 generations!

Emerson couldn't keep her hands off her little guy.

A blast from RC days... college roommates and our sweet Sally!

Ty was quite the architect in designing this special gingerbread castle for princess Emerson!
Ty and his aunt Zan
I just love this face!Tess concluded our trip with sharing cinnamon rolls and coffee with the Harrisons! Andy and Missy are Sean and Tessa's neighbors and were our neighbors too when we lived in Michigan! They are such a sweet and dear family to us!


5 comments:
Gosh, I have missed you guys! I love all the pics and it sure does look like you had a wonderful time with family and friends. And Landon is already getting so much bigger since we last saw him.
Such cute pictures!
I absolutely love the Woody's.
Loved seeing you back in Indiana! Hope for safe traveling for the Holidays back here. Loved the hugging from Emerson pics. Take care!
I think you guys need to update this thing. I wanna see new baby Landon pictures:) Anyway, I hope that you both had a lovely Christmas. Brad had to work, so I stayed home by myself, yeah not too much fun, but that's what happens when you don't have family around I guess:( Miss you guys!!
Man, i cant wait to see the update on this sucker after we leave and you have so many great pics and fun stories to share. haha... love you.
see you tomorrow morning, bright and early... that is, if you arent late!
Post a Comment