My grandparents flew out to see us last week! It was so much fun to get to see them! The week was full of iphone and Apple conversations with papa, fun shopping trips with grandma, and a trip to the movies to see "Fireproof," which I highly highly recommend. ! I'm so glad they came! It definitely helps with the distance! Its always good to get a little Indiana in AZ!
We went to Saguaro Lake, just 20 minutes from our house! 
Papa's John Deere boy!
Monday, November 3, 2008
A Visit from Mama and Papa Cory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the pics of your grandparents visit. It is so nice to see that Landon is growing every day! Enjoy your day.
what sweet pics of your grandparents visit! I think he is getting chubbier still... i love it! be sure to kiss his double chin for me! Cant wait til the wedding!
tessa
btw- have you checked my blog lately?
That is so cool that your grandparents came out to see you guys. Love the pics and I just love baby Landon.
sooo cute... your fam is adorable.
I'm a little shocked that Tess would make comments like that about your Grandpa ... But she has always been kinds bold like that. Haha
We sure enjoyed going out to eat with you all.
Post a Comment